Award-winning leader highly regarded for providing transformational customer-specific solutions. Driving new business by establishing strategic partnerships with stakeholders and executives, Working to align communication strategies with digital communications to reach revenue goals. Outstanding success in increasing lead conversions to improve overall sales revenue. Fostering lasting relationships with team members while improving collaboration and revenue growth by empowering unconventional, strategic thinking. Motivational and influential team director who enjoys developing and directing personnel and resources to produce high-quality outcomes. Creative and original thinker committed to delivering results as an individual contributor, team manager and consultant. Extensive face-to-face interaction with a focus on client relationships, as well as management of partnering account teams to identify opportunities, then architect, position, and close new projects to provide all clients and stakeholders with exceptional results.
-> Featured in national media including The Modesto Bee, Baton Rouge Advocate, Las Vegas Business
-> Built and managed a block of $20M in annual sales in a territory-based vertical selling environment
-> Renewed 95% of client contracts annually by implementing client education and loyalty programs
-> Increased supplemental sales revenue 20% by designing and implementing a training program for account managers in sales support
I look forward to meeting you! You can reach me at 3309496804
Marketing Manager 2021 - 2022
Analyzing insights, trends, markets, & fintech SaaS marketing best practices to extract key insights. Establish positioning & identify target audiences & segments to develop & pivot go-to-market strategies & objectives. Connecting marketing plans with KPIs to build & execute successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution. Recruiting, training & managing a global team of demand generation, lead generation & nurturing, SEO, SEM & content pros to update or create all online or offline marketing content. Working directly with sales & business development teams to evolve sales funnel lead nurturing tactics & automate follow-up using diverse channels.
* Achieved aggressive 9%+ avg. MoM growth in strategic relationships with financial professionals & partner alliances * Hit target of 10%+ avg. MoM growth in new 401(k) plans from direct channels & digital content * Significantly improved all universal, digital marketing & target KPIs leading to 100%+ increase in revenue in 6 mos.
Account Manager 2019 - 2020
Maintaining strong relationships with clients by collaborating on short- and long-term plans, executing strategies, and keeping them in the loop about the latest developments. Managing client expectations by addressing issues and questions in a thoughtful, timely manner. Proven personnel management skills. Delegating tasks, motivating staff to excellence, and coordinating activities with efficiency. Juggling many clients and campaigns. Working with diverse teams to create, install, and maintain effective communication campaigns. Working as part of the management team with a direct influence on agency revenue.
* Increasing client sales and services by $11k+ per month by pioneering new deliverables, processes, and presentations. * Leading a team of 5 high-level marketers (a team lead, a social media analyst, and three content marketing specialists) to translate client needs into actionable campaign strategies then execute those strategies. * Increasing quarterly revenue for clients $50k+ using many forms of lead generation. Leading monthly team strategy meetings for all clients. Breaking strategy into tasks linked to revenue impact. Then using a project management system to assign tasks and approve projects. Quality-checking content for brand voice, and strategic alignment. * Meeting 95+% of monthly key metrics by tracking external KPIs such as customer lead count, conversion rates, impression share, and cost-per-click as well as internal KPIs such as monthly workload completion %, monthly client report delivery %, monthly team revenue, team productivity, and client retention. * Increasing lead count by an average of 30% across the past 12 months using search engine optimization including content such as blog posts, email, video, organic social media, infographics, etc... Google paid ads like pay per click, responsive display, smart display ads. Social media ads for Facebook and Instagram. Programmatic ads such as geofencing, geo-targeting, and remarketing.
Digital Marketing Consultant and New Business Developer 2013 - 2019
Serve as an expert consultant to organizational leaders, helping guide improvements that increase revenue from new relationships generated online. Outline Return on Investment (expected results driven by budget constraints), design and project manage web assets (sites, profiles, tools, dashboards, SEO, etc...) and deliver revenue opportunities (conversation funnels, engagement opportunities, sales-ready leads). Develop sales and marketing integration within client New Business functions. Facilitate day-long brand building discovery sessions with deliverables (brand standards, personas, etc.). Implement structured, unified, and streamlined outreach programs to maximize profitable relationships. Increase discussions about client company and brand with expanded industry and thought leadership presence in new media and social media assets. Decrease time-to-close by engaging current and potential clients with timely, targeted messages requiring fewer face to face and voice to voice touches.
▪ Increased revenue and fundraising for service and government organizations by over 60%, nurturing new relationships online that yield new donor acquisition and repeat fundraising, and unique brand engagement opportunities. ▪ Improved Brand Awareness and collaboration for manufacturing companies and non-profits, consulting with owner-operator organizations to increase revenue from new relationships generated online. ▪ Increased revenue up to 90% for service professionals and organizations by implementing new and current relationship nurturing techniques. ▪ Improving online fundraising opportunities with structured and encouraging communications funnels.
InfoCision Management Corporation
Sales Supervisor and Communicator 2015 - 2018
Guide sales for two call centers with up to 50 callers. Motivating, training and challenging team members to consistently surpass goals. Act as Brand Ambassador for dozens of clients, building strategic relationships that prove to be excellent sources of consistent revenue. Handle inbound/outbound communication strategy in political, non-profit, Christian fundraising, and retail. Support Account Managers in providing their customers with assistance. Help direct and handle inbound and outbound communications, product sales, lead generation activities and customer service inquiries with care and professionalism.
▪ Awards: Quality Superstar 4Q 2016 * Employee of the Quarter 3Q 2016 * #2 call center in the company 2016 (out of over 20 call centers) ▪ Guided sales conversation and lead generation efforts in direct support of Fortune 10 and Fortune 30 companies ▪ Achieved best overall quarter (1Q18 and again 2Q18) in sales volume, NSR, and presentation quality
Cantwell & Associates
Digital Marketing Expert Speaker 2009 - Present
Pitch: “Low cost, authentic online conversations can be timely and profitable for almost any business. People are talking about you or your services online. Get involved in those discussions. Lead the way by educating your customers on reasons to do business with you. I help you bring more clients to your door.”
▪ Topics Include - Successful Self-publishing: eBooks, Handbooks, and Workbooks; Webinars that Work; Blogging to Build Your Community; The Yin and Yang of Facebook and Twitter; LinkedIn for Leads; Social Media Building Blocks: Where and Why.
Digital Marketer, New Business Developer (Inbound Marketing)2012 - 2013
Directed marketing and sales for a digital marketing agency, selling comprehensive full-service inbound marketing packages including SAAS sales. Spearheaded development of formal sales process which increased sales lead activity via inbound marketing. Promoted the agency brand via outbound sales and cultivated speaking opportunities to improve thought leadership reputation and gain market exposure. Evaluated and enhanced lead funnel performance by improving landing pages, online assets, and user experience, by analyzing lead sources and lead generation and nurturing activities and improving sales lead management.
▪ Increased sales lead form submissions 30% by evaluating and improving lead funnel performance. ▪ Drove online traffic up 20% by elevating landing pages, online assets, and UX to better compete in the market. ▪ Improved sales lead quality by analyzing lead sources, resulting in higher lead generation and nurturing. ▪ Increased sales lead count 25% by analyzing and adjusting the design of online assets.
American Marketing Association - Cleveland Chapter
Assistant VP - Sponsorship Committee2013
The American Marketing Association (AMA) is the professional association for individuals and organizations who are leading the practice, teaching, and development of marketing worldwide. The Cleveland Chapter of the American Marketing Association (AMA) is the premier association for marketing executives and professionals in the Cleveland area. We have nearly 300 members and are the sixth oldest AMA chapter in the country (formed in 1934).
EnClave Social Media
Digital Marketing Consultant and New Business Developer2009 - 2012
Built a niche social media marketing firm focused on helping small business owners increase sales, developed highly effective long-term marketing communications, advertising and business plans including market analysis, forecasting, strategic planning, analytics, interpretation, and adjustments. Developed entire brand schemes including logo designs, website, blog, and social media strategy and new media user experiences. Co-authored lead generation articles, white-papers, and an eBook. Expanded search engine coverage for our client's through scheduled strategic blog entries, various social media tools, online and traditional print media articles, online press releases, social media and networking sites, event tracking sites, search engine optimization (SEO), social media optimization (SMO), call to action (CTA) optimization, and online press release optimization (online PRO). Built lead nurturing programs to increase interaction with potential customers.
▪ Consistently beat budget and time constraints by 10%+ while delivered high-quality projects. ▪ Shortened sales cycle by an average of 21% for clients selling Business to Business ▪ Increased inbound sales leads by 300% with numerous leads in new markets. ▪ Built email/newsletter lists with hundreds of opt-in recipients and an average open rate of 20%+. ▪ Increased total online traffic by 400% and developed thought-leadership reputation. ▪ Achieved Page 1 search engine rank for dozens of keywords in highly competitive niches. ▪ Clients occupied 90%+ of the first three pages of Google search engine rankings, and at least one spot on the first page of search engine results for pre-designated keyword phrases. ▪ Increased traffic for a critical client from 421 visits to over 10K visits.
Vice President, New Business Development (Sales & Marketing) 2007 - 2012
Drove the corporate spin-off and rebranding from a larger enterprise, crafting and launching a new brand while promoting adjusted brand value. Led the executive team in the development of short- and long-term business plans, including departmental objectives using market analysis, forecasting, budget creation, and key performance indicators (KPIs). Personally oversaw all corporate marketing and sales functions, with full P & L responsibilities for a $100K annual budget. Leveraged strategic partnerships and media relations campaigns to generate and nurture leads, building effective direct and channel marketing and sales plans.
▪ Grew and managed $7M in annual sales in territory based, solutions-oriented, vertical selling, increasing leads consisting of C-level decision makers 200% through telephone prospecting campaigns ▪ Closed sales valued at more than $1M each, managing high-pressure presentations to C-level committees, creating value, and demonstrating loyalty ▪ Reduced time-to-presentation 50% by building highly effective teams and blending sales personalities, taking a hands-on role in the mentoring and guidance of all junior sales members. ▪ Improved ROI nearly 200% through social media strategy, attracting national media attention with features in two national publications (National Underwriter, cir 56,000 and Benefits Selling Magazine, cir 55,000) and a two local newspaper in just nine months ▪ Earned a reputation as an expert resource, regularly contributing to newspapers and magazines on behalf of the company to build network and brand recognition
HubSpot's Inbound Marketing Certification includes nine classes that cover the core elements of inbound marketing strategy. From optimizing your website to landing page anatomy to segmenting your contact database, these classes are the bread and butter of what inbound marketing is all about.
Activities: Hubspot User Group
Kent State University
visual communications and behavioral economics, Liberal Arts
Kent State University is a public research university located in Kent, Ohio. Kent State is one of the largest universities in Ohio with an enrollment of 41,891 students in the eight-campus system and 28,019 students at the main campus in Kent.
Activities: Delta Upsilon Fraternity
Kent State Student Credit Union
University of Pennsylvania - The Wharton School
CEBS, Masters Level Post Grad
Since the inception of CEBS, the Wharton School has been responsible for all academic standards, including curriculum and examinations. CEBS is pleased to offer candidates the opportunity to earn a unique series of credentials backed by one of the world’s preeminent educational institutions.
Sandler Sales Institute - Presidents Club
Sales, Right Track Selling Course Certificate2002 - Present
Sandler training is built on the concept of incremental growth and change over time—supported by repetition, reinforcement, and coaching. Learning, developing, and mastering new skills and behaviors takes time, practice, and guidance. That’s exactly what you get from President’s Club training.
This course helps master the capabilities demanded in today's tough business environment. Learning to strengthen interpersonal relationships, managing stress and handling fast-changing workplace conditions. Becoming better equipped to perform as a persuasive communicator, problem-solver and focused leader. Developing a take-charge attitude initiated with confidence and enthusiasm.
Sales, Sales Effectiveness Certificate
High-performing salespeople build relationships that lead to sales. Through Dale Carnegie's sales training courses, you'll learn to generate more leads, resulting in increased sales performance. That’s because we understand how enduring relationships lead to loyalty, which creates a lucrative sales pipeline — and that ultimately catapults you over your goals
consulting with Great clients
Day-long strategy sessions resulting in site overhaul completed as part of a team, written content, photo content, social outreach, lead nurturing email funnels, brand standards, personas.
Commodore Perry FCU
Day-long strategy sessions resulting in site overhaul completed by a third party with brand standards, personas, conversion funnels.
Jim Jordan for Congress
Day-long strategy session resulting in site overhaul, written content, visual content, lead nurturing email funnels.
Site overhaul, brand standards, personas, new logo, sales and marketing integration, scripting.